Like her sister ship, the sturdy Azamara Journey is a mid-sized beauty with a deck plan well-suited to the needs of modern voyagers. You”ll never feel crowded in the comfortable social spaces of our bars, restaurants, lounges, Casino and Cabaret. Nor will you feel like a sardine jammed in around the pool, where our attentive staff is always ready to offer a complimentary bottled water, soft drink or fresh towel. Staterooms feature modern amenities, furnishings, and European linens. And one of the greatest features of this ship is the large number of staterooms with verandas. There”s nothing better than opening your door to the fresh sea air and views. Azamara”s friendly ships are an altogether wonderful place to call your home away from home!
Lounges and Entertainment
The Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest offer a variety of ways to relax after a day onshore and to unwind with long days at sea. Venues are the same on both ships.
Located just outside the main restaurant on both ships, this congenial bar is a great place for pre- and post-dinner conversation and drinks. Relax with full bar service and the entertaining banter of Azamara’s friendly bartenders.
Mosaic Cafe and Mosaic@Night
This centrally located coffee and tea bar is a favorite onboard gathering place at all hours of day and night. A great place to grab a steaming latte and fresh baked breads and pastries if you’re heading out early in the morning…also perfect for afternoon tea, pastries and lively trivia games. After dinner, Mosaic@Night is a terrific place to socialize with live music and a selection of fine liqueurs.
Looking Glass Lounge
Floor to ceiling views and Murano glass lighting set the mood for this elegant evening club featuring live music or recorded dance tunes. Occasionally the Looking Glass features special local music and dance performances, culinary classes and other onboard demonstrations.
Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with a full bar and cozy tables for two. You might see as many as three distinctly different shows while onboard.
The Casino will keep you entertained with blackjack, roulette, slot machines, and three-card poker games. Group and individual gaming lessons are offered at no charge. And sports fans will find a flat-screen TV and full bar, making the Casino a great place to follow your favorite teams.
Azamara Club Cruises’ famous poolside buffet and party is held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Colorful decor and linen-draped tables, a fabulous buffet feast, and select spirits, beers and wine on the house make this an event like no other. Dance late into the night as the live band kicks in after dinner.
- The Journey Shop/The Quest Shop: Sundries, casual wear and swim fashions, sunglasses, accessories, music and shipboard keepsakes.
- Indulgences. An exquisite selection of fine jewelry, watches, and other pieces from iconic jewelry-makers. There’s something here to delight even the most discriminating tastes.
- The Photo Shop. Camera supplies including batteries and digital memory cards. The shop displays photos available for purchase of the previous day’s events, taken by the ship’s roving photographer.
- Le Boutique. A discrete shopping experience with a focus on fine jewelry and gifts. Located by the concierge desk, guests enjoy personalized shopping with one-on-one assistance from the concierge.
- Occupancy: 694
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Length: 593 feet
- Beam: 95 feet
- Cruise Speed: 18.5 knots
- Electric current: 110/220 AC
- Refurbished: 2016
- Officers and Crew: 408 Officers, Crew and Staff