Like her sister ship, the sturdy Azamara Quest is a mid-sized beauty with a deck plan well-suited to the needs of modern voyagers. You”ll never feel crowded in the comfortable social spaces of our bars, restaurants, lounges, Casino and Cabaret. Nor will you feel like a sardine jammed in around the pool, where our attentive staff is always ready to offer a complimentary bottled water, soft drink or fresh towel. Staterooms feature modern amenities, furnishings, and European linens. And one of the greatest features of this ship is the large number of staterooms with verandas. There”s nothing better than opening your door to the fresh sea air and views. Azamara”s friendly ships are an altogether wonderful place to call your home away from home!
Lounges and Entertainment
Vacation is a time to explore. It’s also a time to relax. Before or after a day of onshore discovery, or when sailing between destinations, we’ve got plenty of options for both.
Discoveries Lounge. Located just outside the main restaurant on both ships, this congenial bar is a great place for pre- and post-dinner conversation and drinks. Relax with full bar service and the entertaining banter of Azamara’s friendly bartenders.
Mosaic Cafe and Mosaic@Night. This centrally located coffee and tea bar is a favorite onboard gathering place at all hours of day and night. A great place to grab a steaming latte and fresh baked breads and pastries if you’re heading out early in the morning also perfect for afternoon tea, pastries and lively trivia games. After dinner, Mosaic@Night is a terrific place to socialize with live music and a selection of fine liqueurs.
Looking Glass Lounge. Floor to ceiling views and Murano glass lighting set the mood for this elegant evening club featuring live music or recorded dance tunes. Occasionally the Looking Glass features special local music and dance performances, culinary classes and other onboard demonstrations.
Cabaret Lounge. Enjoy live performances of professional full-stage musical revues, classical soloists, bands and other entertainment in a cabaret nightclub with a full bar and cozy tables. You could see as many as three distinctly different shows while onboard. And considering the cost of theater and entertainment tickets back home, isn’t that nice?
Casino Luxe. Test your skill, or prove to your shipmates that beginner’s luck is real. The Casino will keep you entertained with blackjack, roulette, slot machines, and three-card poker games. Group and individual gaming lessons are offered at no charge-a great way to learn gaming strategy! And for all you sports fans, the Casino features a flat-screen TV and full bar, making it a very pleasant place to keep up with your favorite teams. The Casino accepts payment by key card, cash, credit card, travelers checks and foreign currency.
Poolside Parties. Don’t think of missing Azamara’s famous poolside buffet and party, held at least once on every cruise (weather permitting). Colorful decor and linen-draped tables, a fabulous buffet feast, and boutique wines on the house make this an event like no other. Dance late into the night as the live band kicks in after dinner.
- The Journey Shop/The Quest Shop: Sundries, casual wear and swim fashions, sunglasses, accessories, music and shipboard keepsakes.
- Indulgences. An exquisite selection of fine jewelry, watches, and other pieces from iconic jewelry-makers. There’s something here to delight even the most discriminating tastes.
- The Photo Shop. Camera supplies including batteries and digital memory cards. The shop displays photos available for purchase of the previous day’s events, taken by the ship’s roving photographer.
- Le Boutique. A discrete shopping experience with a focus on fine jewelry and gifts. Located by the concierge desk, guests enjoy personalized shopping with one-on-one assistance from the concierge.
Spa & Fitness
If you have ever wished for a free week or two to reboot, this is it. Treat yourself to health, beauty and exotic massage treatments at the spa. Launch a new personal training regimen, give acupuncture a try, and relax with sunset yoga. A voyage is a great time to fit in all the things you never have time for at home. It’s also a great opportunity to try something new.
On Azamara you’ll be impressed by the array of complimentary onboard fitness and nutrition classes. Do something different every day of the week! For additional cost, you can also boost results with personal one-on-one instruction and services.
Staffed by professional aestheticians and therapists, the Azamara Spa is an oasis of tranquility. Choose from an extensive menu of services including:
- Thalassotherapy bath: Enter your private spa deck with a bubbling salt water bath and powerful jets that massage you as you soak up the views.
- Facial Glow services: State of the art skin care and restorative facials for men and women.
- Massage therapy: Hot stone therapy, deep tissue massage, Swedish massage and other exotic massage treatments from around the world.
- Body sculpting: Renewing seaweed wraps, cellulite reduction body sculpting, lime and ginger salt glows, and more.
- Spa rituals: A selection of carefully crafted half and full-day packages including body sculpting, facials and massage for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Teeth whitening services for bright beautiful smiles.
Spa services can be purchased a la carte or in specially priced packages. Reservations are required for most services, and slots quickly fill up, so please plan ahead. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be added to your folio for all spa treatments.
Our full service salon offers a menu of professional services for men and women, including:
- Hair styling and care including cuts, coloring, highlights and color correction.
- Manicures and pedicures.
- Salon favorites: Special packages of hair and scalp renewing rituals, milk-and-honey manicures and pedicures with massages, and barbering and grooming services.
Fitness Center and Personal Training
The secret to maintaining vitality? Exercise more. Many Azamara guests are eager to do just that, and we make it easy with complimentary group classes like sunset yoga on the deck, Pilates, cycling, core workouts, and nutrition classes.
Not the class type? Then head to our well-equipped Fitness Center filled with lifecycles, treadmills, stair-steppers and weights and work out at your own pace as you enjoy spectacular ocean views.
Ramp up the benefits with specialized training (for additional cost):
- Customized personal training: Certified personal trainers will work with you to develop a customized workout plan and lead you through individualized instruction. Take written material back home and keep it up! Customized Pilates instruction is also available.
- Body Sculpt Boot Camp: Offered by the spa, this get-fit boot camp includes individual analysis with a personal trainer and four supervised group workouts.
A voyage is a great time to experience the benefits of this ancient Chinese system of healing. Acupuncture strengthens the immune system, fights disease and controls pain while dissolving accumulated stress and restoring the body’s natural balance and energy.
Azamara’s acupuncturists are experienced practitioners licensed by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. A variety of treatments are available for pain management, smoking cessation, weight loss, stress reduction and more. After just one session, you may notice immediate benefits in circulation, heart, stomach, skin and mood. Please inquire at the Spa for scheduling and pricing.
Specialized services include:
- Acu-Lift: A safe, painless and effective rejuvenating treatment for the face and body. This treatment improves muscle tone, increases circulation and cellular metabolism, and stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin. You’ll see a more youthful look in moments, and improvements in skin texture and smoothness.
- Nutritional Consultation: These hour-long nutritional consultations start with a thorough investigation into your diet and lifestyle. You’ll come away with a personalized diet plan based on current nutritional research and a Chinese medical diagnosis. Personal physical concerns and constitutional sensitivities will be addressed, and you’ll have a pathway to better health.
Our acupuncture program at sea can also address chronic issues with supplemental nutritional advice. Only the purest, highest quality, chemical-free herbs are used to create these formulas.
(NOTE: Repeated this in several sections – where we place depends on the site)
Complimentary amenities are included on every Azamara Club Cruises voyage:
- Exclusive onshore AzAmazing EveningsSM event
- Select standard spirits, beers and wines
- Gratuities (except spa)
- Specialty coffees and teas, bottled water and soft drinks
- English-trained butlers for suite guests
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service (where available) at port destinations
- Concierge service for personal guidance and reservations
Dining & Wine
Azamara proudly features two speciality restaurants, Prime C and Aqualina. Speciality dining is complimentary for suite guests (Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Ocean Suites and Club Continent Suites). For others, there is a $25 per-person cover. Reservations are highly recommended.
Savor fabulous Mediterranean seafood and other cuisine against a backdrop of floor-to-ceiling views and a soothing blue and white decor. Starters including seafood bouillabaisse, lobster-asparagus salad, and wild mushrooms with parmesan and white truffle cream. Main courses may include seafood paella with saffron couscous, black truffle and mushroom risotto, and rack of lamb. Save room for Grand Marnier Souffle or Creme Brulee.
- Prime C
Settle in for a marvelous evening at Azamara’s classic wood-paneled steakhouse with stunning views and lush autumn decor. The menu includes steaks in a variety of cuts cooked to perfection, along with starters like crab cakes with remoulade, lobster bisque, wedge salad with bacon and blue cheese, and more. Other entree choices may include lamb, pork, veal chops, game hens and seafood. Indulge in the famous mini cinnamon-sugar donuts with a trio of dipping sauces.
- The Wine Cellar
From France to California, and Argentina to South Africa, the Azamara Wine Cellar will delight your palate with an 8,000-bottle collection of limited production, small label and rare vintage wines. Our knowledgeable sommeliers will help you pick the perfect wines for your evening meal. And be sure to look to the daily onboard news for Wine Corner gatherings in the Mosaic Cafe, when you can discover and sip new wines with the sommelier’s guidance.
- Discoveries Restaurant
With a wide variety of nightly selections like filet mignon with black truffle sauce, Discoveries Restaurant is a hands-down favorite for an elegant yet lively dining scene. Reservations are not accepted, and you have the choice of being seated at a table for two or as part of a larger group of fellow guests (which is a great way to meet new people). Discoveries Bar is also a great gathering spot for drinks before or after dinner.
- Windows Cafe
Take in the fresh breeze at an outdoor table in Windows Cafe, our casual buffet offering made-to-order breakfasts and a large variety of lunch and dinner options. Choices change daily and include fresh sushi, stir-fries and pastas, salads, smoked lox and other cold fish, a carving station and sumptuous desserts.
There’s more: Don’t miss the buffets! Indian, Mexican, Spanish, Italian, and other regional cuisine. Our international crew takes pride in their native cuisine and it shows.
- Pool Grill
Dine poolside on made-to-order fish-kabobs, burgers, fries and salads.
- Mosaic Cafe
Sink into a comfortable chair at the Mosaic Cafe and enjoy an espresso or hot tea with fresh biscotti, tea sandwiches or scones-on the house, of course. Centrally located on deck five, the Mosaic’s congenial service and atmosphere make it a favorite gathering spot for conversation, cards and trivia games.
- Looking Glass
Mid-afternoon is tea-time in the Looking Glass Lounge. Refresh yourself with elegant pastries, hand-made tea sandwiches, and tea or champagne while enjoying the beautiful views.
- Room service
The best time for room service? Whenever you say it is, 24-hours a day.
- Order from the full breakfast menu between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM, and we’ll deliver at your appointed time. Lunch and dinner room service features a menu of hearty soups, fresh salads, gourmet sandwiches, pizzas and desserts.
Dining: What (And What Not) To Wear
In all of our dining rooms, we encourage guests to follow a resort casual dress code, following good taste and common sense.
- Bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the main dining room or two specialty restaurants. (Khakis and other trousers are fine.)
- When dining at Windows Cafe, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
- In Prime C, Aqualina and Discoveries Restaurant, many guests enjoying dressing up. Formal evening wear (tuxedos and gowns) is not expected. We recommend that men bring a sport coat or suit; this attire comes in handy for evenings onshore as well. For women, dining attire includes dresses, skirts, blouses with pants and capris, and other appropriate attire.
Refurbished in late 2012 and early 2013, the Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest feature sparkling accommodations, 24-hour room service, a variety of dining experiences and bars, a full-service spa, fitness center and pool. Guests also enjoy evening entertainment in the Casino, Cabaret Lounge and Mosaic@Night. Complimentary daytime classes include yoga, nutrition and fitness instruction, travel seminars, cooking demonstrations and other activities tailored to specific regions. Three onboard shops offer everything from sundries and logo wear to exquisite jewelry and one-of-a-kind gifts.
Azamara Club Cruises’s two boutique-style ships carry just under 700 guests, with a one-to-two staff to guest ratio. And you’ll love the fact that 93% of the staterooms offer ocean views and 68% have a private veranda.
Azamara Club Cruises staff and crew
Destination-rich travel experiences bring guests onboard, but Azamara’s outgoing staff and crew bring them back. Service is prompt and attentive, and the staff and crew quickly learn guest’s tastes and preferences. The onboard atmosphere is genuinely friendly, with senior officers and crew mingling easily with guests. Azamara’s club-like community appeals to couples, singles and grown families.
- Occupancy: 690
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Length: 592 feet (180 meters)
- Beam: 84 feet (25 meters)
- Cruise speed: 18.5 knots
- Electric Current: 110/220 AC
- Refurbished: 2012
- Officers and Crew: 408 officers, crew and staff