A favorite of many vacationers, Celebrity Millennium was “Solsticized” in May of 2012 and emerged with many award-winning Solstice Class features. She”s been renewed with spa-inspired AquaClass staterooms, the AquaClass signature restaurant, Blu, and the addition of verandas to her chic Celebrity Suites. We can”t think of a better way to experience the exotic beauty of Asia and the South Pacific than aboard Celebrity Millennium. Out of the ordinary? Definitely.
- Martini Bar & Crush – On the totally cool, ice-topped bar, our talented bartenders put on a high-energy show preparing an intriguing menu of classic and contemporary martinis, including the 20-Year Martini in celebration of Celebrity’s 20th Anniversary. Sit back in the contemporary plush high-back chairs while listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoy a collection of classic and rare vodkas and a portfolio of fine caviars.
- Michael’s Club – A private lounge for those in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites, as well as for Captains Club Zenith members. This luxurious club features a large-screen TV, reading areas stocked with magazines, newspapers, and books, plus a continental breakfast. Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and tapas are served 58 PM daily. Its dedicated Concierge can help arrange your specialty dining, shore excursions, even handle inquiries about various ports of call. Desk hours vary by itinerary. Michaels Club is available 24 hours a day.
- Cellar Masters – Immerse yourself in the culture of wine within the inviting atmosphere of Cellar Masters, our wine bar. Cellar Masters offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. To help you explore these wines, we feature the state-of-the-art Enomatic® wine-by-the-glass dispensing system. With a simple swipe of your SeaPass® card, it will pour your choice directly from the bottle in a 1-ounce, 2.5-ounce or 5-ounce portion. Our Sommeliers will guide you in the use of the Enomatic® system and offer further insight into the fine art of wine selection, an integral part of an epicurean lifestyle. Then, you’ll be ready to begin your travels through the world of wine.
- Quasar – Our retro-chic nightclub for the late-night crowd, Quasar features DJs spinning the best of today’s dance and club favorites.
- Occupancy: 2,138
- Tonnage: 91,000
- Length: 965 feet
- Beam: 105 feet
- Draught: 26 feet
- Cruising Speed: 24 knots
- Inaugral Date: June 17, 2000
- Last Refurbished: May 2012