A favorite of many vacationers, Celebrity Millennium was “Solsticized” in May of 2012 and emerged with many award-winning Solstice Class features. She”s been renewed with spa-inspired AquaClass staterooms, the AquaClass signature restaurant, Blu, and the addition of verandas to her chic Celebrity Suites. We can”t think of a better way to experience the exotic beauty of Asia and the South Pacific than aboard Celebrity Millennium. Out of the ordinary? Definitely.
- Qsine, our one-of-a-kind specialty restaurant, features a uniquely unordinary approach to dining.
- Blu – featuring “clean cuisine” menus that put a fresh twist on your favorites dishes. As an AquaClass guest, you can enjoy Blu, your own exclusive restaurant for breakfast and dinner.
- Bistro on Five – the stylish eatery showcasing crepes, paninis, salads, and desserts.
- Cafe al Bacio and Galateria – European-style cafe offering Lavazza coffee, freshly baked pastries, and specialty gelato.
- The Olympic – Impeccable service, classic design, world-class cuisine and comfortable sophistication are celebrated to the utmost in the Olympic Restaurant.
Canyon Ranch SpaClub
Relax and rejuvenate in our serene spa at sea. Experience the unique services of Canyon Ranch in a breathtaking setting-aboard Celebrity’s modern luxury ships. Enhance your vacation with a complete wellness and lifestyle program that increases resilience, restores serenity, and helps you feel rejuvenated.
Your one-stop-spot at sea to find all the latest high-tech electronics including iPad and iPod mobile digital devices, MacBook computers, a variety of laptops, digital accessories, and cool electronic toys. Best of all, whatever you purchase at the Innovations Store is duty-free.
iPad, iPod and MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Designed for the traveler who settles in nicely to veranda staterooms where little details make a big difference. Savor unexpected delights such as a pillow menu, priority check-in and disembarkation, plush bathrobes, and evening hors d’oeurves. With Concierge Class, the attention to detail will amaze you.
The Main Restaurant is the centerpiece of our immersive and enriching range of culinary experiences. We’re proud to present an unparalleled wealth of choices every evening. Working literally around the clock, the galleys delight in sending out artfully presented dishes, every delicate micro-green garnish perfectly in place.
Spa-inspired staterooms featuring indulgent amenities like a Hansgrohe shower tower and custom blended bath products to help you feel restored and renewed. An AquaClass Spa Concierge to help you arrange all your spa appointments. Complimentary access to our relaxing Persian Garden. Plus, exclusive access to the Blu restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Qsine, our one-of-a-kind specialty restaurant, features a uniquely unordinary approach to dining. At Qsine, we strive to awaken your palate through a modern and whimsical approach to familiar dishes from around the world. Food is artfully presented, without traditional courses, and intended to be shared. And, to make it even more playful, the menu and wine list are creatively presented on an iPad. Let your Culinary Tour Guide take you on an unforgettable journey.
Keep in touch 24 hours a day in the Celebrity iLounge, our one-of-a-kind hip Internet lounge that is the first Authorized Apple Reseller at Sea. Celebrity iLounge also offers various iLearn classes to help you master the latest photography, video and audio skills.
Bars & Lounges
- Martini Bar & Crush – On the totally cool, ice-topped bar, our talented bartenders put on a high-energy show preparing an intriguing menu of classic and contemporary martinis, including the 20-Year Martini in celebration of Celebrity’s 20th Anniversary. Sit back in the contemporary plush high-back chairs while listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoy a collection of classic and rare vodkas and a portfolio of fine caviars.
- Michael’s Club – A private lounge for those in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites, as well as for Captains Club Zenith members. This luxurious club features a large-screen TV, reading areas stocked with magazines, newspapers, and books, plus a continental breakfast. Complimentary pre-dinner drinks and tapas are served 58 PM daily. Its dedicated Concierge can help arrange your specialty dining, shore excursions, even handle inquiries about various ports of call. Desk hours vary by itinerary. Michaels Club is available 24 hours a day.
- Cellar Masters – Immerse yourself in the culture of wine within the inviting atmosphere of Cellar Masters, our wine bar. Cellar Masters offers you the opportunity to try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world. To help you explore these wines, we feature the state-of-the-art Enomatic® wine-by-the-glass dispensing system. With a simple swipe of your SeaPass® card, it will pour your choice directly from the bottle in a 1-ounce, 2.5-ounce or 5-ounce portion. Our Sommeliers will guide you in the use of the Enomatic® system and offer further insight into the fine art of wine selection, an integral part of an epicurean lifestyle. Then, you’ll be ready to begin your travels through the world of wine.
- Quasar – Our retro-chic nightclub for the late-night crowd, Quasar features DJs spinning the best of today’s dance and club favorites.
- Occupancy: 2,138
- Tonnage: 91,000
- Length: 965 feet
- Beam: 105 feet
- Draught: 26 feet
- Cruising Speed: 24 knots
- Inaugral Date: June 17, 2000
- Last Refurbished: May 2012