Arcadia’s contemporary and innovative experience is not just confined to her stylish rooms and decor. You’ll find that everything from the cuisine to the spa facilities, daytime activities and evening entertainment possess a modern flair. Arcadia’s accommodation comes complete with flat screen televisions. Her rooms are adorned with modern art works by leading British artists. And guest speakers invite you to learn about anything from garden design to wine tasting, color therapy and Reiki.
In fact, choices abound on board. So you can be enjoying a wonderfully leisurely time in Arcadia’s luxurious spa one moment, and be tearing around the sports court the next. Or savoring a relaxed poolside snack in the afternoon and being wowed by spectacular cuisine by evening. Watching a grand scale production and aerial acrobatics in the three-tier theatre or being entertained by a lone comedian, center stage. Varied, exciting and eclectic, life on board child-free Arcadia is certain to provide you with some unforgettable experiences.
- Country of registry: Bermuda
- Port of registry: Hamilton
- Entered service: April 2005
- Named by: Dame Kelly Holmes
- Gross Tonnage: 83,500 tons
- Length Overall: 285 meters (935 feet)
- Breadth: 29.2 meters (96 feet)
- Draught (full): 7.8 meters (26 Feet)
- Service Speed: 24 Knots
- Crew: 880
- Regular Passenger Capacity: 2016
- Maximum Passenger Capacity: 2388
- Passenger Decks: 11
- Passenger Cabins: 1008