Marvel at the newest and third ship in the Quantum Class, Ovation of the Seas. Featuring the same groundbreaking venues as its sister ships, Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, this ship is continuing to take cruisers to new heights. Having made its debut in 2016, Ovation offers guests a variety of activities, entertainment and dining options.
Ovation of the Seas enjoys being the largest ship to sail in Austalia’s waters where she spends October to April each year. Ovation of the Seas cruises in Australia visit the Australian coast, including Perth and Tasmania, New Zealand and the idyllic islands of the South Pacific. View Ovation of the Seas South Pacific cruises.
In 2018, Ovation of the Seas will be spending Australia’s winter cruising cultural cities and tropical islands of Asia. Predominantly operating shorter four to seven night cruises departing from Hong Kong or Beijing, she also has a couple of longer sailings for those wanting to complete an Asian immersion on this mega-ship. View Ovation of the Seas Asia cruises.
Alaska gets to experience the Ovation of the Seas between May and September of 2019. Sailing from Seattle, these 7 night Alaska cruises on Ovation of the Seas will visit Juneau and Skagway as well as cruising the rugged Inside Passage.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 220-foot outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat*
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian
Action & Adventure
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFLY, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star observation capsule
- FlowRider surf simulator
- 30-foot high Rock Climbing Wall
Experience All-New innovations
RipCord by iFLY
Experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying in an air machine that lets you soar in a safe, controlled environment.
Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 300 feet above sea level. Breathtaking 360 degree views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship.
Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller skating and ride bumper cars at the Seaplex. Relax with a book at Two70 degrees and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show.
Newly Designed Staterooms
Say hello to your home on the high seas now with more family-friendly modular staterooms that interconnect and the first virtual balconies at sea.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Casino Royale with thousands of square feet of slots and tables
- Two70 degrees with nighttime aerial entertainment and an ice bar
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean youth program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- H2O Zone kids’ water park
- Gross Tonnage: 168,666
- Length: 1,141 ft
- Max Beam: 136 ft
- Draft: 28 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots