The incredible Voyager of the Seas‘ introduced many of the iconic features that Royal Caribbean guests still love today. Conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends – with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Voyager of the Seas is completing her final season in Australia before heading north to homeport in Asia. Get in quick to book on this much loved ship on one of her final Voyager of the Seas cruises out of Sydney heading to the South Pacific islands before making her way to Singapore in April 2018.
Once in Asia, Voyager of the Seas will be departing out of Hong Kong, Singapore and Shenzhen, China. Departing predominantly from Singapore, Voyager of the Seas has an extensive number of three and four night getaways visiting beach destinations of Malaysia and Thailand. There are much fewer longer itineraries of five to nine nights, however may these also incorporate Vietnam and Japan with other ports in Thailand and Malaysia.
Rest & Relaxation
- Virtual balconies
- Panoramic ocean view staterooms
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Kids & Families
- DreamWorks Experience featuring memorable moments such as character dining, parades and meet & greets with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 162 slots and 25 tables in the main floor and 3 tables in The Golden Room
- 13 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Pig & Whistle Pub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- The Tavern gastropub*
- Italian-style trattoria Giovanni’s Table*
- Chops Grille, our signature steakhouse*
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Brand New Wows
More Onboard Experiences
Onshore or offshore, you never have to wait for good wind conditions to catch the perfect wave on the FlowRider. Whether you surf, boogie board or wake board, test your skills on the surf simulator or watch others take on the challenge from the nearby stadium seating. Or simply hang out by the pool and watch movies and sporting events on a 220-square foot outdoor screen.
Two of the most exciting state-of-the-art additions are the virtual balcony staterooms and panoramic ocean view staterooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy the sights of being at sea with expansive views of the ocean and our exciting destinations all from the comforts of your stateroom. With staterooms this innovative, you may never want to leave!
New Dining Venues
Voyager of the Seas is the first ship to feature The Tavern, a gastropub with an upscale sports bar atmosphere. Plus, we’re adding Italian-style Giovanni’s Table, a trattoria featuring Italian classics. Enjoy sushi rolls and hot rock (ishi-yaki) plates at Izumi Japanese Cuisine and experience our signature steakhouse Chops Grille. Top it all off with cocktails at the retro-chic R Bar.
Staying connected at sea is easier than ever with Wi-Fi available throughout the ship. And we’ve introduced digital way-finders onboard so you can find your next hangout and see what’s lined up for the day.
Action & Adventure
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging tracks
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114 double occupancy; 3,840 maximum
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1020 ft
- Max Beam: 157.5 ft
- Draft: 29 ft
- Cruising Speed:22 knots