|Friday, 13 January 2017||SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA||--||06:30 PM|
|Saturday, 14 January 2017||CRUISING||--||--|
|Sunday, 15 January 2017||CRUISING||--||--|
|Monday, 16 January 2017||MARE, NEW CALEDONIA||10:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Tuesday, 17 January 2017||NOUMEA, NEW CALEDONIA||09:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Wednesday, 18 January 2017||MYSTERY ISLAND, VANUATU||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Thursday, 19 January 2017||CRUISING||--||--|
|Friday, 20 January 2017||SUVA, FIJI||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Saturday, 21 January 2017||LAUTOKA, FIJI||08:00 AM||05:00 PM|
|Sunday, 22 January 2017||CRUISING||--||--|
|Monday, 23 January 2017||CRUISING||--||--|
|Tuesday, 24 January 2017||CRUISING||--||--|
|Wednesday, 25 January 2017||SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA||06:30 AM||--|
|1||Fri, 13 Jan 2017||--||06:30 PM||Mare, New Caledonia|
|13||Wed, 25 Jan 2017||06:30 AM||--||--|
|4||Mon, 16 Jan 2017||10:00 AM||06:00 PM||Noumea, New Caledonia|
|5||Tue, 17 Jan 2017||09:00 AM||05:00 PM||Mystery Island Vanuatu|
|6||Wed, 18 Jan 2017||08:00 AM||05:00 PM||Suva, Fiji Islands|
|8||Fri, 20 Jan 2017||08:00 AM||06:00 PM||Lautoka, Fiji|
|9||Sat, 21 Jan 2017||08:00 AM||05:00 PM||Sydney, Australia|
Note: Cruise itineraries are subject to change. Please verify ports and times with the cruise line directly.
Please note that the staterooms shown below are samples only. Actual cabin decor, details and layout may vary by stateroom category and type.
Stateroom Symbol Legend
|Stateroom with sofa bed and third Pullman bed available|
|Stateroom has third and fourth Pullman beds available|
|Stateroom has third Pullman bed available|
|Stateroom has four additional Pullman beds available|
|Stateroom with sofa bed|
|Indicates accessible staterooms|
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1,025 ft
- Max Beam: 157.5 ft
- Draft: 29 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
Is it adventure you seek, or a restful retreat from life on land? Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it's zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends-with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
In 2015 Explorer of the Seas will be completing a revitalization that will bring you more new innovative features at sea such as the FlowRider surf simulator, a 3-D movie theatre, all new staterooms including new virtual balconies and new dining experiences.
Action & Adventure
- NEW FlowRider
- Rock wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running Track
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian trattoria and Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- NEW Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse, Chop's Grille*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Entertainment & Shopping
- NEW Diamond Club for Crown & Anchor Society members to enjoy
- NEW Digital Wayfinders and signage
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 287 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Champagne Bar, Crown & Kettle Pub, and The Chamber nightclub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Rest & Relaxation
- Staterooms with real time virtual balconies
- Vitality Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean cruises from Australia onboard Radiance of the Seas and cruises Australia and Asia onboard Voyager of the Seas and Explorer of the Seas Ovation of the Seas is coming to Australia for the 2016-17 cruising season and you can cruise on Ovation of the Seas from Sydney visiting New Zealand and Singapore. You can cruise on the Royal Caribbean ships from Sydney or Perth (Fremantle).
Worldwide, Royal Caribbean visits 233 destinations in 72 countries, so you're bound to find a destination and cruise that is right for you! Royal Caribbean's Quantum of the Seas has been designed to 'wow', and with newly designed staterooms, the first 360-degree view glass capsule at sea, a skydiving simulator, a bionic bar, groundbreaking venues and amazing dining options, it is guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. The Ovation of the Seas will have the same features as Quantum of the Seas. You can cruise on Quantum of the Seas from China.
With so many cruising options, let Cruise Guru help you plan your perfect cruising vacation with our Cruise Finder tool or if you want to get the best value for money view our selection of Royal Caribbean cruise deals. Contact us for assistance, we have a wealth of experience on Royal Caribbean cruises.