Cruising its inaugural season in 2013, the AmaVida brings APT”s distinctive standard of excellence to the Douro River in Portugal.
This eco-friendly 108-passenger vessel features balconies in most of its spacious staterooms and suites, which range up to 323 sq. ft.
Guests on the AmaVida enjoy fine dining in the main dining room, plus al fresco dining for up to 32 guests. The AmaVida also features a
Sun Deck swimming pool, fitness room and spa, complimentary in-room Internet access and Video On-Demand, and ship-wide Wi-Fi.
- Sun Deck offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar and piano
- Elevator reaching lobby, restaurant, lounge and all 3 stateroom and suite decks
- Fitness Room
- Heated pool
- Launched : 2013
- Length: 79.2 m
- Width: 11.3 m
- Staterooms/Suites: 54
- Max. Passengers: 108
- Crew: 30
- Registry: Portugal