View and compare all Sanctuary Yangzi Explorer river cruises by clicking on the ‘cruises’ tab above; select your preferred departure to view the latest availability and pricing and book your Sanctuary Yangzi cruise online. Alternatively, for more options, visit the main Uniworld page or contact us for assistance.
The newest ship on the Yangtze is a sanctuary of lavish features, with the largest cabins and suites on the river – all with private balconies, and a crew to guest ratio beyond compare (1:1 to be specific).
Our Design Philosophy
Uniworld puts a unique spin on river cruising, with floating boutique hotels that are meticulously designed with the signature touches for which our company is known.
Uniworld’s iconic ships exemplify true artistry, the very essence of our boutique philosophy. In partnership with the design visionaries at our award-winning sister company – the Red Carnation Hotel Collection – our ships have a stylish flair inspired by the rivers upon which they cruise, a blend of old-world elegance, the latest technological innovations, and ultra-luxurious amenities.
We take great care to ensure that every element onboard – down to the smallest detail – has been thoughtfully considered and flawlessly rendered. Our mission: to provide our discerning guests with a truly unsurpassed and unforgettable river cruise experience.
The Difference is in the Details
There’s a moment on every Uniworld boutique river cruise when it becomes clear. Maybe it’s while luxuriating in the comfort in your exceptionally appointed stateroom or suite. Or savouring yet another culinary masterpiece prepared by our master chefs. Or while experiencing the wonders of China from a perspective only the river can provide. A moment when you realise that this journey is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced and beyond anything you could have expected.
You Deserve the Best
Everything we do is focused on a singular goal. To give you the unique and unforgettable experience you seek, with the personalised industry-leading service you deserve.
L’Occitane + Hermes
We pamper our guests with the highest quality amenities. Guest will enjoy both L’Occitane and Hermes bath and body products in all staterooms and suites when travelling on one of our European cruises.
Above & Beyond
“No request too large, no detail too small” These are words we take to heart onboard every Uniworld ship. From creating one-of-a-kind ships that provide the perfect setting for your voyage, to ensuring that every detail of your time with us is flawlessly executed, we strive to go above and beyond to deliver a truly exceptional travel experience.
Uniworld elevates all-inclusive river cruising in Europe to an entirely new level. As we see it, our guests deserve the absolute best of everything and the difference is truly in the details. View some of the unique touches you’ll enjoy onboard our beautiful ships.
- Impeccable service – with one of the highest staff-to-guest ratios of any cruise line
- Intimate and beautifully designed ships carrying an average of just 130 guests.
- All gratuities – onboard and onshore
- All-scheduled – airport transfers
- In-suite butler service
- Elegant Riverview staterooms and suites, with the finest linens, towels and Savoir beds for an incredible night’s sleep
- Delicious onboard dining and unlimited beverages (including many premium spirits and wines)
- A variety of personalised excursions led by English-speaking local experts
- A number of excursions curated exclusively for Uniworld guests
- Well-equipped onboard fitness centre
- Onboard exercise & wellness classes (with certified onboard wellness instructors in Europe)
- Bicycles and nordic walking sticks for onshore use
- Shipwide Internet and wi-fi access
- Onboard entertainment and Signature lectures\nNote: Inclusive amenities may differ by itinerary.
We treat cooking as an art form, a very delicious art form. Enjoy an unrivalled taste of your destinations
When dining onboard, you’ll be treated to world-class cuisine made from fresh ingredients, locally sourced from the destinations you visit.
Wellness on the Water
Keep up with your favourite fitness routine or try something completely new. Your Uniworld experience includes many options to stay fit both onboard and onshore.
Wellness is a universal language, and whichever cruise you choose, you’ll have access to our Wellness on the Water programs and amenities.
- Yoga & exercise classes – Start your morning with a yoga session on the sun deck.
- Trx suspension training – Start your day with a TRX Suspension Training class with a certified onboard wellness instructor. Available on select ships.
- Fitness Centre – Work out at your own pace in our well-equipped fitness centre.
- Serenity River Spa – Relax at our onboard Serenity River SpaTM with a soothing facial or massage treatment, including in-chair massage options. Additional fee for spa services.
- Heated swimming pool – take a dip in the ship’s heated swimming pool. Available on select ships.
- Onboard Dining – For those interested in healthier dining options, our Traveling Lite menu features all of the flavor of our traditional menu, but with fewer calories. We also offer a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, prepared just for you. If you have a specific meal preference, just ask. Our chefs will be happy to accommodate.
“Let’s Go” Excursions
Our “Let’s Go” onshore program features guided walking, hiking, cycling, kayaking and golfing tours, as well as gondola rowing and more. Wherever your journey takes you, there will be many opportunities to get out and go.
Carefully Curated Shore Excursions
The only thing more stunning than stepping aboard our ships…is stepping off
The design of every Uniworld ship was inspired by the destinations you’ll visit, which means your destinations will be pretty spectacular. Our included excursions are curated exclusively for Uniworld guests and are your gateway to immersing yourself in the authentic culture, sights and cuisine of the places you’ll visit.
The Choice is Yours
Choose an active excursion, a culturally enriching one or a \”Gentle Walking\” tour that lets you explore at a more leisurely pace. We feature more than 80 excursions that are completely unique to Uniworld guests. Nothing onboard is cookie-cutter, so your time onshore shouldn’t be either. These included excursions, as well as our Exclusive Experiences, feature several options throughout the entire day, so you can adventure onwards exactly how you’d like.
- Let’s Go – Put on your walking shoes or your favourite bike shorts and head out on a hiking or biking excursion. Our Nordic walking poles and custom Uniworld bicycles are available for you to use onshore. With our compliments, of course.
- Do as the Locals Do – Experience life just as a local would with these specialty excursions designed to give you an authentic inside look into your destination. With our VizEat partnership, you can get a taste of the city and share a meal in the home of a local host.
- Village Day – Discover some of the prettiest and most charming towns and cities on these intimate adventures, offering an in-depth look into quaint destinations and the local people who bring them to life.
- Rivers: Yangtze River, Li River
- Guests: 124
- Staff: 124
- Suites: 2
- Staterooms: 6
- Length: 300 feet
- Width: 53.8 feet
|22 Apr 20||13 Night China, Tibet & The Yangtze||Asia||Enquire||Select|
|20 May 20||13 Night China, Tibet & The Yangtze||Asia||Enquire||Select|
|10 Jun 20||13 Night China, Tibet & The Yangtze||Asia||$9,039||Select|
|17 Jun 20||13 Night China, Tibet & The Yangtze||Asia||Enquire||Select|
|19 Aug 20||13 Night China, Tibet & The Yangtze||Asia||$9,039||Select|
|02 Sep 20||13 Night China, Tibet & The Yangtze||Asia||Enquire||Select|
|17 Apr 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|24 Apr 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|01 May 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|08 May 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|15 May 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$12,799||Select|
|29 May 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|21 Aug 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|28 Aug 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|04 Sep 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$10,239||Select|
|11 Sep 20||17 Night Grand China And The Yangtze||Asia||$12,799||Select|
|11 Apr 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|18 Apr 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|02 May 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|09 May 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|16 May 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|30 May 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|06 Jun 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|29 Aug 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|12 Sep 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|19 Sep 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|26 Sep 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$6,639||Select|
|10 Oct 20||10 Night Highlights Of China & The Yangtze||Asia||$8,299||Select|