Launched in 2007, Emerald Princess is one of the largest ships in the Princess fleet. She offers nearly 900 balcony staterooms from which to take in the colorful sunrise over the ocean, or capture a breathtaking sunset sail-in to a romantic city like Venice. Leisurely days spent onboard in the Piazza-style atrium are relaxing and entertaining, with the nearby International Cafe and Vines Wine Bar fulfilling your cravings for warm cookies, toasted paninis, and even hand rolled sushi. Whether you”re getting refreshed with a work-out in the fitness center or putting your feet up at Movies Under the Stars, your experience on Emerald Princess is sure to be unforgettable.
The many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat – not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure we’ll do our best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to Lotus Spa, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
Pools & Spas
Sometimes floating serenely just isn’t enough – splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship’s bubbling hot tubs.
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs
- Neptune’s Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Lotus Spa Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- The Sanctuary(adults only)
Our ships will keep you on the run, literally, with basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that’ll keep your heart rate pumping.
- Lotus Spa, gym and fitness area
- Nine-hole putting course (Princess Links)
- Jogging track
- Center Court
When is a cruise an opportunity to enrich? When it’s a Princess cruise. This ship offers area lectures, art exhibits and classes taught by local experts.
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Cafe (wireless access available)
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel
- Conference Center
Deals on designer clothing and gifts, including Lladro, Swarovski, Calvin Klein, Tommy Bahama, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Fossil – all up to 30% off.
- Boutiques (duty-free)
- Escapes (Future Cruise Sales)
- Passenger Capacity: 3,092
- Tonnage: 113,561
- Inaugural Cruise: April 11, 2007
- Last Refurbished: December 2015
- Christeners: Florence Henderson, Marion Ross, Erin Moran & Susan Olsen (television’s favorite mothers & daughters)
- Number of Crew: 1,200
- Registry: Bermuda
- Length: 951 feet
- Height: 195 feet
- Number of Decks: 19
- Passenger Cabins: 1,539
- Suites with private balconies: 26
- Family Suites: 2
- Mini-suites with private balconies: 178
- Balcony cabins: 675
- Ocean view cabins: 222
- Inside cabins: 436
- Wheelchair Accessible Cabins: 31
- Pools: 4
- Whirlpools Spas: 7
- Lifeboats: 18 lifeboats, 6 tenders, 2 rescue boats
- Builder: Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani, Monfalcone, Italy