From May to September of 2018, Explorer of the Seas will be sailing 7 night round trip cruises from Seattle to Alaska visiting Juneau, Skagway and Tracy’s Arm Fjords. From there she will head South where 2018/19 will be her final summer season in Australian waters. Departing out of Sydney she will cruise Explorer of the Seas has seven to fourteen night South Pacific itineraries including stops in New Caledonia, Vanuatu and tropical Fiji as well as a small number of itineraries that head up or down Australia’s east coast. View Explorer of the Seas cruises in Australia and the South Pacific.
Once she has completed her Australian cruising season, Explorer of the Seas will make her way north via Asia and the UAE to cruise in Europe. Cruising out of Southampton, watch out for cruises to the Canary Islands and the Norwegian Fjords. As the weather cools, Explorer of the Seas gives you the opportunity to warm you toes in the waters of the Caribbean. Departing from Miami, five night cruises will get you exploring the Bahamas and Haiti in the western Caribbean, while a nine night voyage can get you into the southern countries of Aruba and Curacao.
Is it adventure you seek, or a restful retreat from life on land? Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Catch a wave on the FlowRider surf simulator, or climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea. Find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. Enjoy spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, new virtual balconies, and a spectacular three-story dining room with new dining experiences, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Explorer of the Seas‘ Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- NEW Diamond Club for Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society members to enjoy
- NEW Digital Wayfinders and signage
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 287 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Champagne Bar, Crown & Kettle Pub, and The Chamber nightclub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- NEW Giovanni’s Table Italian trattoria and Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- NEW Royal Caribbean’s signature steakhouse, Chop’s Grille*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Rest & Relaxation
- NEW Staterooms with real time virtual balconies
- Vitality Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
*During inclement weather and select hours, Explorer of the Seas’ personnel may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Action & Adventure
- Rock wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running Track
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1,025 ft
- Max Beam: 157.5 ft
- Draft: 29 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
TRIPLE YOUR ADVENTURE
BOOK WITH $10PP DEPOSITS
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT FROM CRUISE GURU!
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.