Revel in the holiday season on enchanting Christmas cruises
While the rest of the world is building snowmen and sitting by the fire, Christmas in Australia is all about relaxing by the pool or hitting the beach. With a Christmas cruise, you get to do just that – and you’ll only need to unpack once!
Sail from one sun-soaked port to the next, then live it up by night and celebrate the holidays with your close friends and family. Plus, you’ll get to enjoy exclusive events happening across the ship from festive carolling, Christmas-themed movie nights, photos with Santa, traditional treats, and so much more. Take a trip you won’t forget and check out the upcoming Xmas cruises on sale today.
Are Christmas Cruises worth it?
Yes! If you love all things jolly and want to experience the festive season in a unique way, then a Christmas cruise is worth it.
Whether you want to enjoy an Xmas cruise with a group of friends or with your entire family, these voyages promise unmatched fun and excitement. What makes Christmas cruises stand out amongst the rest is the marvellous events that occur onboard. Exchange gifts with loved ones or fellow guests. Sing carols by the piano with professional performers at the atrium. Taste scintillating flavours as you enjoy a festive feast. That’s not even considering what awaits you onshore as well!
One of the best ways to celebrate the end of the year, be sure to book a Christmas cruise for your next holiday.
What to pack on a Christmas cruise?
Outside of the usual items you’d normally pack for a holiday at any time of the year, here’s a short list of what to bring on a Christmas cruise:
- Festive clothing: From ugly sweaters to red and green t-shirts, best believe that you’ll be donning some kind of Christmas-themed clothing as you attend one of the many events onboard.
- Holiday-themed accessories: From Santa hats to reindeer antlers, these are a fun way to add some extra theming to your outfit.
- Holiday decorations: Want to really spruce up your cabin? Then bring some simple decorations and enchant your room! While we don’t recommend bringing an entire Christmas tree, some tinsel or ornaments could really make your holiday that much more special.
- Gifts: An essential part of any Christmas is the gift exchanging! While you may not be able to bring larger presents onboard, sharing simpler or smaller gifts with your loved ones get you in the holiday spirit.
- Gift wrapping supplies: Want to buy a present onboard instead? Then you’ll likely want to wrap it too! Though there might be wrapping stations onboard, we suggest playing it safe and bringing some supplies yourself.
Thinking about going with a big group on a Christmas cruise?
Then, you’ve come to the right place! Cruise Guru has a specialised team dedicated to organising group cruises including over the Christmas period. From unforgettable family reunions, team-building work retreats, to other special events you wish to have onboard, we can handle all the little details so you don’t have to. Plus, if you choose to book with us, you might even be able to score exclusive savings and benefits other voyagers don’t have access to. Ranging from special savings, bonus inclusions, to access to incredible areas onboard, book the holiday of a lifetime with Cruise Guru today.
Contact our team and organise your festive cruise today!
Your Xmas cruise holiday is only moments away! Whether you’re looking for Christmas cruises from Sydney or Christmas cruises from Brisbane, our team can help find the perfect voyage for you. For extra assistance sorting out the right Christmas cruise deal for, be sure to contact us directly by dialling 13 13 03. We have a great team of Gurus just waiting to help you. Alternatively, you can also fill out a call back form and one of our Gurus will contact you shortly.
Want to stay informed about the latest and greatest deals available online? Then we recommend subscribing to our email list! With exclusive offers, news on the latest cruises, as well as the information on must-see deals, our email list will keep you plugged in on all thing’s cruises. For extra news and a bit of fun online, we also suggest following or liking our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.