Voyager of the Seas is currently exploring the cultural smorgasbord that is Asia, with departures out of Hong Kong, Singapore and Shenzhen, China. Departing predominantly from Singapore, Voyager of the Seas has an extensive number of three and four night getaways visiting beach destinations of Malaysia and Thailand. There are much fewer longer itineraries of five to nine nights, however may these also incorporate Vietnam and Japan with other ports in Thailand and Malaysia.
From December 2019, Voyager of the Seas will be returning to Australian shores. Cruising out of Sydney, get a taste for cruising with a 3 night sampler cruise, discover Tasmania or Queensland, or visit the idyllic tropical islands of the South Pacific featuring a small number of cruises that make their way out to the beautiful Fiji.
The incredible Voyager of the Seas‘ introduced many of the iconic features that Royal Caribbean guests still love today. Conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing Vitality Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends – with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
Rest & Relaxation
- Virtual balconies
- Panoramic ocean view staterooms
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Kids & Families
- DreamWorks Experience featuring memorable moments such as character dining, parades and meet & greets with your favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 162 slots and 25 tables in the main floor and 3 tables in The Golden Room
- 13 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Pig & Whistle Pub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
- The Tavern gastropub*
- Italian-style trattoria Giovanni’s Table*
- Chops Grille, our signature steakhouse*
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Brand New Wows
More Onboard Experiences
Onshore or offshore, you never have to wait for good wind conditions to catch the perfect wave on the FlowRider. Whether you surf, boogie board or wake board, test your skills on the surf simulator or watch others take on the challenge from the nearby stadium seating. Or simply hang out by the pool and watch movies and sporting events on a 220-square foot outdoor screen.
Two of the most exciting state-of-the-art additions are the virtual balcony staterooms and panoramic ocean view staterooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy the sights of being at sea with expansive views of the ocean and our exciting destinations all from the comforts of your stateroom. With staterooms this innovative, you may never want to leave!
New Dining Venues
Voyager of the Seas is the first ship to feature The Tavern, a gastropub with an upscale sports bar atmosphere. Plus, we’re adding Italian-style Giovanni’s Table, a trattoria featuring Italian classics. Enjoy sushi rolls and hot rock (ishi-yaki) plates at Izumi Japanese Cuisine and experience our signature steakhouse Chops Grille. Top it all off with cocktails at the retro-chic R Bar.
Staying connected at sea is easier than ever with Wi-Fi available throughout the ship. And we’ve introduced digital way-finders onboard so you can find your next hangout and see what’s lined up for the day.
Action & Adventure
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging tracks
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114 double occupancy; 3,840 maximum
- Gross Tonnage: 138,000
- Length: 1020 ft
- Max Beam: 157.5 ft
- Draft: 29 ft
- Cruising Speed:22 knots
TRIPLE YOUR ADVENTURE
BOOK WITH $10PP DEPOSITS
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT FROM CRUISE GURU!
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.