The ship’s spacious, high-ceilinged suites are a serene sanctuary, with beautiful hand-painted murals and all the comforts of a five-star hotel. All suites have a cozy sitting area and a French balcony with floor-to-ceiling glass doors. A bed dressed in soft linens, with a choice of pillows. Your roomy bathroom has a rain shower, comfy robes and slippers, and spa-quality Molten Brown bath products. Other high-end amenities include a generous amount of closet space, under-bed storage, a flat-screen television with a wide selection of on-demand movies, individual climate control, bottled water replenished daily, fresh fruit and flowers upon arrival, an iPhone docking station with alarm clock, makeup mirrors, and universal electrical plugs.
Ship Features and Amenities
Enter the ship on the Main Deck, where a light-filled reception area and 10 Signature Suites are conveniently located along a carpeted interior hallway. Located one deck up, the Upper Deck is exclusively reserved for guest accommodations, including the sumptuous one-of-a-kind Maharaja Suite, two Viceroy Suites , two Heritage Suites (with Juliet balconies), and 13 Colonial and Signature Suites.
Premium In-Suite Amenities
Viceroy Suites-Daily butler service, laundry service, one-hour spa treatment (one per person, per suite), bottle of wine upon embarkation, and evening canapes.
The Maharaja Suite-Featuring the same amenities as provided in our Viceroy Suites, as well as a deep soaker tub with lattice-screened window, in-suite dining, and a scented bath (available upon request).
- Governor’s Lounge
- East India Dining Room
- Observation Deck
- Voyager Spa
- Fitness Center
Complimentary Onboard Amenitie
- Flowers and fruit basket upon arrival
- Fine dining in the East India Restaurant
- Complimentary soft drinks, mineral water, tea, and coffee with all meals
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the ship (where available)
- Air-conditioning in all suites and public areas throughout the ship
- In-suite bottled water, replenished daily
- Afternoon High Tea served daily in the Governor’s Lounge
- Coffee, tea, and snacks in the Governor’s Lounge 24 hours a day
- Inaugurated: 2015
- Length: 185 ft.
- Width: 41 ft.
- Guests: 56
- Suties: 28
- Voltage: 220V