River Victoria‘s elegant decor was thoughtfully designed to provide our guests with all the comforts of home during a grand tour of Russia’s imperial cities and timeless landscapes. From Moscow to St. Petersburg, travel in style and comfort as you follow in the footsteps of Peter the Great down the Volga, Neva, and Svir rivers, Russias most legendary and scenic waterways.
Beautifully appointed riverview staterooms and suites have hotel-style beds draped in fine linens and European duvets. Staterooms (Categories 1 – 3) and suites on the Neva and Volga Decks have full private balconies.
Other amenities include individual climate-control thermostat, telephone, infotainment center with flat-screen TV and complimentary movie and entertainment options, bottled water, and a safe. Bathrooms feature L Occitane en Provence bath and body products and comfy bathrobes.
Presidential Suites include Nespresso coffee machine and fine teas, cookies and snack service, and sun beds on a private balcony.
Public areas include:
- Chagall Lounge with full-service bar and dance floor
- Katarina Bar
- Pushkin Restaurant
- Sun Deck patio with lounge chairs
- Fitness center
- Serenity River Spa
- 24-hour reception service
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Remodeled: 2011
- Length: 423 ft
- Width: 55 ft
- Voltage: 220 volts and 110 volts in bathroom
- Guests: 204
- Presidential Suites: 2 (409 sq ft)
- Junior Suites: 2 (334 sq ft)
- Deluxe Suites: 6 (269 sq ft)
- Categories 1-3 Staterooms: 61 (210 sq ft)
- Categories 4-5 Staterooms: 26 (135 sq ft)
- Category 6 Staterooms: 5 (161 sq ft)