Costa Pacifica Cruises
The music of the sea
On board Costa Pacifica, everything amazes, transports and entertains you and the excitement never ends: inspired by music, its happy and colourful environments are each based on a different symphony. The secret of its beauty lies in the variety of its styles.
Book now with Costa cruises.
Harmony on board
Elegant and sophisticated, Costa Pacifica offers guests a unique holiday, lavishing on them all that is best in Costa cruising. Follow the music, enjoy different musical genres in the ship’s public areas and discover the exclusive arrangements for Costa Cruises. Harmony on board: experience it to the full.
Prelude to an exceptional holiday
Elegance and warm colours greet you in Costa Pacifica’s Theatre, decorated to a musical theme and set off by a wonderful central chandelier in Murano glass. Choose the best seat and enjoy the absolute purity of the innovative and unique sound system.
A rhapsody of entertainment
Designed for those who want to live their holiday to the full, the Formula 1 Simulator gets the adrenaline running. Take the driver’s seat, experience the thrill of driving the fastest racing car of all time, look at the sea, then try to stop – if you can!
Melody for the eyes in a world enclosed in glass
Have you experienced the pleasures of life on deck in winter? The sliding glass roof enables you to enjoy the ever-changing face of sky and sea at all times of day. And there is more: thanks to a giant eighteen metre square screen, you can watch videos and movies up on the main deck.
The relaxing notes of Samsara
Discover the pleasure of total relaxation: Samsara Spa is a Well-being Centre six thousand square metres in area, entirely devoted to restoring your physical and mental balance. Samsara means steam baths, age-old rituals and regenerative beauty treatments. And, in addition, suites and cabins with direct access to the spa area.
1,504 cabins in total, including: 91 with direct access to the spa, 521 with private balcony, 58 suites, all with private balcony, 12 suites with direct access to the spa
Restaurants & Bars
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Restaurant and the Samsara Restaurant, at an additional charge and by reservation only.
- 13 bars, including a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
Wellness & Sport
- Samsara Spa: 6,000 m2 on two levels, with gym, baths, thalassotherapy pool, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish bath, UVA-ray solarium, Cabins and Suites
- 5 Jacuzzis
- 4 pools, two with retractable covers
- Multi-purpose sports pitch
- Outdoor jogging track
- Theater on three levels
- Pool deck with retractable glass roof and giant screen
- Internet Point
- Shopping Center
- Grand Prix Simulator with single-seater racing car
- Water slide
- Virtual World, Squok Club, Children’s Pool
308 originals and 5,929 prints on board, acquired with the artistic advice of Nicola Salvatore of Studio Cervi & Rossi.
- Built: 2009
- Passenger Capacity: 3,780 (Total beds)
- Number of Crew: 1,110
- Total Cabins: 1,504 (28 for Handicapped Guests)
- Tonnage: 114.500 tons
- Length: 950 feet
- Beam: 118 feet
- Decks: 17 (14 for Guest Use)
- Max Speed: 23 knots
- Cruising Speed: 21.5 Knots