Starting Price, Per Night*
Le Laperouse Cruises
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed cabins, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 cabins and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Laperouse will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
Aboard this ship that flies the French flag, you will experience the incomparable pleasure of an intimate cruise, with the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic-chic ambience with 5-star service.
Experience a luxurious setting where the accent is on authenticity and passion for travel.
Discover more about Ponant cruises luxury fleet.
As it is an essential part of French culture, gastronomy will naturally have pride of place aboard this new ship. Through its two restaurants, Le Laperouse will invite you on a journey to elegance and epicureanism.
- In a relaxed atmosphere, a first dining area located on Deck 3 and able to seat 70 will serve grilled meats daily, along with a variety of salads and desserts.
- To the back of Deck 4, you will find a panoramic restaurant which can accommodate all of our passengers in a single sitting. Designed differently to that on our other ships, this dining area, which opens onto the outside, will have a buffet of salads, desserts and cheeses at your disposal. Our discreet and attentive crew will provide table service for hot meals.
Like Le Boreal and its sisterships, Le Laperouse has many common areas that are designed and equipped to meet all of your needs while preserving the intimacy of each passenger.
The reception area includes:
- A reception/concierge desk
- An excursions desk
- The ship’s administrative services
- The sales office, manned by our Guest Relations Officer
- Our boutique which sells clothing, jewellery, beauty products, postcards and various accessories
- Toilets accessible to passengers with reduced mobility
A new hydraulic platform with adjustable height provides:
- Easier boarding than on any other cruise ship
- Easier Zodiac embarkation and disembarkation for expeditions
- Easier access to the sea for swimming and practicing various water sports such as kayaking or paddle-boarding
A pool deck offering:
- A pool with a panoramic view, equipped with a counter-current swimming system
- A pleasant solarium
- An outdoor bar and lounge with armchairs and sofas
Lastly, a theatre that seats 188, equipped with:
- The latest sound and lighting technology
- A LED wall as the stage backdrop, for the projection of high-resolution images and videos