Oriana is one of the smallest cruise ships in the P&O Cruises fleet. Oriana elegantly combines classic design features such as teak decks and a tiered stern with delightful Art Deco touches. Exclusively for adults, she exudes refinement and luxury. Oriana’s signature features are a stunning atrium with a Tiffany glass ceiling and her panoramic Crow’s Nest bar.
Traditional cruising at its best has become even better. We’re excited to announce that Oriana has undergone a fabulous makeover to improve the overall cruise experience for our guests.
We know that Oriana holds a special place in the hearts of many of our guests and we have spruced her up, while staying true to the integrity of this special ship.
Traditional cruising at its best
Originally designed for comfort during round world cruising, Oriana’s broad teak promenade and lido decks are great for sun bathing and watching the world go by. The card room and wood panelled library are ideal for relaxing in, as are the bars.
With her smaller size Oriana is known for exploring new destinations. Choose one of her Discovery Cruises to unearth lesser known treasures, or embark on her annual adventure cruise for the trip of a lifetime.
Activities on board Oriana
There are plenty of daily activities on board to keep you busy with bars, pools, sports venues and shops; you can relax by the pool or catch a film in the dedicated cinema.
- Relax by the pool
- Deck games
- Classes & seminars
- Crichton’s Card Room
- Medina Room & Thackeray Room
- The Library
Health and well being
A healthier you
Holidays offer an important opportunity to take stock and revitalize. With some time to yourself to do as you please, you can discover a new sense of well-being. On Oriana you will find an ocean view gymnasium, fitness classes and sparkling pools to help you stay healthy.
Wholesome choices on the menu in the restaurants and buffet courts ensure your best intentions need not flounder. Activities from deck quoits and shuffleboard, to deck tennis are bound to keep you on the move. And if you simply need some time out, then Oriana’s jacuzzis and spa facilities are certain to soothe away all your cares. You’ll find The Oasis Spa and salon offers the chance to spoil yourself with a treatment, a new haircut or a makeover.
So you might just discover a new you.
- Crystal Pool
- Golf Nets
- Promenade Deck
- Riviera Pool and Bar
- Sports Court
- Terrace Pool
- Oasis Spa
Enjoy a wide range of entertainment on board Oriana
Choice is the order of the day on Oriana. With a dedicated cinema, theatre and show lounge there is something for everyone.
- Theatre Royal:A traditional theatre colour scheme of rich red, blue, gold and maroon, combined with a Shakespearean Tudor rose motif and heraldic design, was employed to give the feel of a West End theatre.
- Pacific Lounge:Soft comfortable furnishings and contemporary colours create a friendly and inviting feel in the Pacific Lounge, and a tiered floor offers excellent viewing from anywhere in the room.
- Chaplin’s Cinema:Sit back and enjoy the latest blockbusters or your favourite old classics, which are shown throughout the day and evening. Chaplin’s is also used for lectures, port enhancement talks, and much more.
- Harlequins:Harlequins has an in-laid, wooden sprung floor, which offers a large open space that’s great for ballroom dancing during the day. In the evenings, the floor area is reduced to a small intimate space for fantastic late night disco dancing action.
- Monte Carlo Casino:The Monte Carlo Club is the perfect place for roulette, blackjack and poker.
- The Ocean Grill – Marco Pierre White restaurant
- Sorrento – Italian restaurant
- Al fresco Mediterranean restaurant
- Tiffany Court
- Crichton’s card room
- Spa and ocean view gym
- 3 pools and 4 whirlpool spas
- Theatre Royal
- Pacific show lounge and bar
- The Crow’s Nest lounge and bar
- Chaplin’s cinema
- Lord’s Tavern bar
- Harlequin’s bar and nightclub
- Anderson’s bar
- Monte Carlo Club casino
Dining options for every occasion on board Oriana
Enjoy two main restaurants offering a choice of Club Dining – the same table at the same time each evening – or Freedom Dining with no fixed seating or dining times.
There is also the opportunity to visit the Select Dining venue of Sindhu, the first restaurant at sea from master of spices Atul Kochhar. Or you could try Al Fresco, a delightful Italian-themed buffet that is perfect for a lighter breakfast or lunch and is unique to Oriana.
Main dining options:
- Afternoon tea
Casual dining options:
- The Conservatory
- Al Fresco
- Room service
- The Beach House
- Country of registry: London
- Entered service: April 1995
- Named by: Her Majesty the Queen
- Gross Tonnage: 69,153 tons
- Length Overall: 260 meters (853 feet)
- Breadth: 32.2 meters (106 feet)
- Draught (full): 7.9 meters (26 Feet)
- Service Speed: 24 Knots
- Passenger Capacity: 1,818
- Maximum operating capacity: 1,928
- Passenger Cabins: 914
- Passenger Decks: 9
- Crew: 800
|Date||Cruise||Ship||Departure||Return||Min Price||Save up to*|
|25 Apr 19||16 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||Select|
|30 May 19||16 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||$2,790||Select||-24%|
|15 Jun 19||13 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||$2,350||Select||-38%|
|28 Jun 19||7 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||$1,364||Select|
|05 Jul 19||14 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||$2,390||Select||-19%|
|19 Jul 19||3 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||$691||Select|
|22 Jul 19||18 Night Europe Cruise||Oriana||Southampton||Southampton||$3,500||Select||-17%|