Radiance of the Seas enjoys the warm Australian summer months cruising the cities of Australia, islands of the South Pacific and icons of New Zealand from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Auckland. In Australia and New Zealand, enjoy both one-way and round trip departures to New Zealand, or cruises to Tasmania. If you’re just looking to give the Radiance of the Seas or cruising a try, you can also look our for her sampler cruises of between 3 and 4 nights. Cruises to the South Pacific range between 8 and 12 nights and visit New Caledonia and Vanuatu. Don’t forget to check our Radiance of the Seas‘ popular repositioning cruises between Sydney and Hawaii as she makes her way to and from Alaska.
Hungry for a dazzling at-sea experience that combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and an array of our best new dining options? Look no further than Radiance of the Seas. With acres of glass enclosing the nine-story central atrium, elevators facing the sea, and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, you”ll never be at a loss for an incredible view. Plus, Royal Caribbean have added eight new dining experiences, ranging from casual eats at Boardwalk Doghouse, to the family-style Italian fare at Giovanni”s Table, to the sizzling skewers of Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse.
Other features include a Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery, VIP guest lounges, and an outdoor, poolside movie screen showing first-run movies day and night. Whether you seek adventurous activities, relaxing moments, or fine fare, Radiance of the Seas has the features to please every taste.
Rest & Relaxation
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including massages and acupuncture
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 188 slots and 11 tables
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Quill & Compass Pub
- 16 more bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Colony Club, with self-leveling pool tables
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Complimentary Park Cafe
- Complimentary Boardwalk Doghouse for custom hot dogs
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, and room service*
- Chops Grille signature steakhouse
- Izumi Japanese cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- Rita’s Cantina for Mexican-fare favorites
- Chef’s Table intimate dining experience
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Adventure Beach kids’ pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Passenger Capacity: 2,114 maximum
- Gross Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962′
- Max Beam: 105.6′
- Draft: 28′
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
TRIPLE YOUR ADVENTURE
BOOK WITH $10PP DEPOSITS
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT FROM CRUISE GURU!
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.