Jewel Of The Seas
Starting Price, Per Night*
Jewel Of The Seas Cruises
Discover the gems of Europe aboard Jewel of the Seas. Throughout the Mediterranean hop the enchanting Greek Isles, cruise the highlights of the western Mediterranean or even explore the Holy Land of Israel. If it’s a northern European adventure you’re looking for take a journey to Scandinavia and Russia, the Norwegian Fjords, or even the Arctic Circle.
If you’re looking for a little bit of a different cruise itinerary, Jewel of the Seas also offers cruises through the Middle East with visits to Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE.
Pure relaxation and incredible views along the way. Jewel of the Seas, a dazzling Radiance-class ship, combines sleek swiftness, panoramic vistas, and wide-open spaces for the ultimate cruise getaway. With acres of glass throughout and elevators facing the sea, every view is picture-worthy. Bask at the tranquil Solarium pool, recharge at Vitality Spa, or reach new heights on our signature rock-climbing wall. When the sun goes down, the night heats up with Broadway-style shows, Casino Royale, plus 16 bars and lounges. It’s the amazing vacation you’ve been searching for.
Rest & Relaxation
- Family friendly staterooms with an additional 24 offering beautiful views
- Renovated Vitality Spa with extensive treatment menu and a thermal suite
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and Pilates
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Adventure Beach kids’ pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Technology
- Poolside movie screen
- Pervasive Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the three-story Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 12 tables
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club featuring self-leveling pool tables, Scoreboard Sports Bar, and the Schooner Bar
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at Giovanni’s Table, traditional Japanese dishes at Izumi, or wines and ports at Vintages*
- Renovated specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, pizzeria, Seaview Cafe with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, a specialty coffee house
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Passenger Capacity:2,114 double occupancy; 2,502 max.
- Gross Tonnage: 90,000
- Length: 962′
- Max Beam: 106′
- Draft: 28′
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots