Until April 20, Serenade of the Seas cruises the Caribbean from Fort Lauderdale, enjoying the tropical waters and idyllic islands that the region offers. These sailings are predominantly longer itineraries, with cruises ranging in duration between 9 and 12 nights, allowing for a thorough exploration of the Southern or Eastern Caribbean.
For those looking for a cooler escape onboard Serenade of the Seas, from May 2020 she will head to Alaska for a season of cruising through the region’s icy straits and passages. These cruises are 7 night escapes cruising round trip from Vancouver.
As of October 2020, Serenade of the Seas will be making her way to Australian waters for the first time! Homeporting from Sydney, she will operate a series of cruises throughout Australia and the South Pacific.
What an offer, what a deal – it’s the ONE BIG SALE! Book a cabin on select local Royal Caribbean cruises and you’ll enjoy:
Savings up to 40%* PLUS extra Guru discounts*
Up to US$400 shipboard credit per stateroom*
Plus, for travel after 17 June 2020, choose how you deposit:
Book with a $25 deposit* on the slightly higher ONE BIG SALE rate if you require more flexibility. View ONE BIG Sale cruises with $25 deposits
Book with a standard deposit on the cheaper ONE BIG SALE – NON-REF rate if your travel dates are locked in. View ONE BIG Sale – Best Fare
Recommended For You
One of Royal Caribbean’s newer ships, Serenade of the Seas offers the ultimate “at sea” experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Among the ship”s spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,459 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 195 slots and 11 tables
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club featuring self-leveling pool tables
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives including apparel, accessories, fine jewelry, beauty and more at the Royal Shops
- NEW R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
- NEW Vintages, Royal Caribbean’s first-ever wine bar at sea
- NEW English-style pub
Rest & Relaxation
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 3 whirlpools
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions and new shower floors
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, pizzeria, Seaview Cafe with sandwiches, soups, and snacks, and room service*
- Specialty restaurant Chops Grille steakhouse
- Cafe Lattetudes, a specialty coffee house
- NEW Chef’s Table intimate dining experience
- NEW Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- NEW Ritas Cantina featuring Mexican fare and margaritas
- NEW Complimentary Park Cafe
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Jogging track
- Video game arcade
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots program
- Adventure Beach kids’ pool with waterslide
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Passenger Capacity: 2,502
- Gross Tonnage: 90,090
- Length: 962 ft
- Max Beam: 105.6 ft
- Draft: 27.9 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Electric Current: 110/220 VAC/1500 watts
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Refurbished: 2012
BOOK NOW - $25PP DEPOSITS
CLEAR THE DECKS!
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.