Symphony of the Seas island hops through the tropical paradise that is the Caribbean. Departing from Miami, Symphony of the Seas‘ schedule consists of seven night round trip itineraries, which usually alternate between the Eastern and Western Caribbean, giving guests the perfect opportunity to back-to-back cruises to create a Caribbean-intensive cruise vacation.
Recommended For You
The new sound of adventure: Symphony of the Seas. Part of Royal Caribbean Cruises‘ award-winning Oasis Class fleet, Symphony of the Seas, along with her sisters Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas and Oasis of the Seas, is currently considered the largest ship sailing the Seven Seas accommodating 5,402 passengers. In her creation, Royal Caribbean have reimagined and enhanced the unique experiences that have made the brand the best cruise line overall for so many years in a row. Let the kids have a splashtastic time in Splashaway Bay while you you take a stroll through Central Park, or find your own haven in any of the other seven iconic onboard neighbourhoods. Sip a post-dinner cocktail crafted by a robot in our unique Bionic Bar, or get your rush from adrenaline as you take the plunge 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss, as well as the exhilarating multilevel Perfect Storm slides.
Action & Adventure
- The Ultimate Abyss*, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
- Laser Tag arena (experience available in the “Studio B” complex on Deck 3) offers glow-in-the-dark laser tag gaming with top-notch special effects.
- “Escape Room” (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle breaking team gaming experience.
*Restrictions apply: Perfect Storm – must be a minimum of 48\” inches tall to ride.
The Ultimate Abyss – must be a minimum of 49\”inches tall to ride.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Beautiful hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park® and the Royal Promenade including art gallery, teen and kids’ shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- More bandwidth and VOOM, the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids’ water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Don’t forget to check out Symphony of the Sea‘s ‘Ultimate Family Suite’, featuring an exclusive slide from the kids bedroom (upper level) down to the living room (lower level), floor-ceiling LEGO wall, air-hockey table, separate TV room (3D movies, popcorn machine, media library, video gaming consoles with games) and a large wraparound balcony (fitted with bumper pool table, small climbing wall and a full-size whirlpool).
*Restrictions apply: Must be a minimum of 42\”inches tall to ride.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality at Sea Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 5 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Exclusive For Suite Guests
- The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool
- A private lounge with ocean views
- An exclusive full-service Suite Sun Zone sun deck
- Royal Suites Class
- Guests on board Symphony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line’s world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships’ Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world’s largest and most innovative cruise ships. Guests will select from two seating times; the flexible My Time Dining program which offers guests the flexibility to select their own seating time and table companions in a dedicated portion of the main dining room; or from an extensive variety of specialty restaurants.
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean’s Chops Grille
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
- Guest Capacity: 5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 225,000
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,186.5 feet
- Max Beam: 213′
- Draft: 30 feet
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Entering service: TBA
BOOK NOW - $25PP DEPOSITS
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.