Harmony of the Seas has joined her sister ship Allure of the Seas to be become another of Royal Caribbean’s Caribbean cruise specialists. Departing from Port Canaveral, Harmony of the Seas operates 7 night round trip Caribbean cruises to both the Eastern and Western Caribbean regions.
Recommended For You
The biggest, boldest, best adventure ever – introducing Harmony of the Seas. Part of Royal Caribbean’s largest Oasis class, Harmony of the Seas consists of design elements that reimagine and enhance the cruise experience. Royal Caribbean have taken the unique experiences that have secured them the best cruise line overall so many years in a row and have made them better! From the 10 storey slide Ultimate Abyss, which is sure to get your blood pumping, to ever-entertaining Splashaway Bay for the kids, relaxing and romantic Central Park, inviting you for a tree-lined stroll, or the unique Bionic Bar, ready to create you a post-dinner cocktail crafted by robot. Combine this with VOOM, the fastest internet at sea, and Harmony of the Seas is ready to take you on an unforgettable cruise journey perfect for the whole family.
- Guests on board Harmony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line’s world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships’ Main Dining Rooms, among up to 20 dining options aboard the world’s largest and most innovative cruise ships. Guests will select from two seating times; the flexible My Time Dining program which offers guests the flexibility to select their own seating time and table companions in a dedicated portion of the main dining room; or from an extensive variety of specialty restaurants.
- Venture down the rabbit hole and taste an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare at the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean’s Chops Grille
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Vitality Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge
Action & Adventure
- The Ultimate Abyss, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
*Restrictions apply: Perfect Storm – must be a minimum of 48″ inches tall to ride.
The Abyss – must be a minimum of 49″inches tall to ride.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Royal Babies & Tots Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids’ water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
*Restrictions apply: Must be a minimum of 42″inches tall to ride.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Slick back your hair and pack your poodle skirts. Summer lovin’ is in the air on Harmony of the Seas, with Broadway’s hit Grease, The Musical coming to the high seas for the first time ever.
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Beautiful hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives at the Royal Shops, including fine jewelry, beauty, apparel and more
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship
New For Suite Guests
- The Coastal Kitchen restaurant offering fresh cuisine that fuses Mediterranean influences with California cool
- A private lounge with ocean views
- An exclusive full-service Suite Sun Zone sun deck
- New Royal Suites Class
- Gross Tonnage: 226,000
- Length: 1,187 ft
- Max Beam: 154 ft
- Draft: 30 ft
- Cruising Speed: 23 knots
SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE FARES
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.