Debuting on Febuary 7th, the revamped Liberty of the Seas. The biggest adventure just got super sized. Wilder thrill rides – like the first Tidal Wave waterslide at sea, along with it’s two counterparts Cyclone and Typhoon, it’s The Perfect Storm. A bigger-than-ever aqua park, Splashaway Bay. Bolder dining options like our crowd favorite restaurant Sabor Modern Mexican, Giovanni’s Table and R Bar. With brand new panoramic Ocean View staterooms, this is going to be huge.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Liberty of the Seas has always been known for like the FlowRider surf simulator, rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, and much more.
Recommended For You
Rest & Relaxation
- NEW Panoramic staterooms with floor to ceiling windows
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Action & Adventure
- NEW The first Tidal WaveSM waterslide at sea, along with it’s two counterparts Cyclone and Typhoon, it’s The Perfect Storm
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- NEW Specialty restaurants Sabor Modern Mexican, Giovanni’s Table and R Bar*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Kids & Families
- NEW Splashaway Bay kid’s water park
- DreamWorks Experience – memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, and Kung Fu Panda
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Passenger Capacity: 3,634 double occupancy; 4,375 max.
- Gross Tonnage: 160,000
- Length: 1,112”
- Max Beam: 185”
- Draft: 28”
- Cruising Speed: 21.6 knots
BOOK NOW - $25PP DEPOSITS
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.