Rhapsody of the Seas spends her year chasing the sun. During the European summer months she introduces her guests to the tropical ports of Greece and Croatia with six to eight night cruises departing from Venice, and as the weather cools, heads to the Caribbean to undertake seven night cruises from Tampa to warm your toes in the azure waters of the Caribbean isles. Make sure to have a look at Rhapsody of the Seas’ repositioning cruises which take you between Spain and Florida via the Canary Islands.
Recommended For You
Rhapsody of the Seas delivers an unforgettable cruise experience. Get out to sea and relax away the stress of life on land at the VitalitySM Spa or glass-canopied Solarium adults-only pool. This is a ship built for adventure, too, with rock climbing, the Casino Royale, and entertainment including shows, live music, plus bars and lounges that never have a cover. Now there’s even more to love on the revitalized Rhapsody of the Seas.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Expanded teen-only hangout areas
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Chef’s Table intimate dining experience
- Chops Grille, Royal Caribbean’s signature steakhouse
- Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Cafe, and room service*
- Frozen treats at Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, serving Seattle’s Best Coffee*
- A la carte menu at the new Viking Crown Lounge featuring bite-sized portions of classic dishes
- Complimentary Park Cafe
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Rest & Relaxation
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions, new bathrooms and completely remodeled interiors, including new linens and furniture
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Concierge Club**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Vegas-style Casino Royale with 162 slots and 11 tables
- 8 bars and lounges that never have a cover
- Duty-free Shops featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- R Bar features signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe with iconic furnishing
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Upper-deck jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Passenger Capacity: 2,416 maximum
- Gross Tonnage: 78,491
- Length: 915.35 ft.
- Max Beam: 105.6 ft.
- Draft: 25”
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
BOOK NOW - $25PP DEPOSITS
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.