Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the fifth ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Bellot will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
Aboard this ship that flies the French flag, you will experience the incomparable pleasure of an intimate cruise, with the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic-chic ambience with luxury service.
Experience a luxurious setting where the accent is on authenticity and passion for travel.
Discover more about Ponant cruises‘ luxury fleet.
Maiden Voyage Departs in…
Recommended For You
Le Bellot has many common areas that are designed and equipped to meet all of your needs while preserving the intimacy of each passenger.
A 140 m2 reception area includes:
- A reception/concierge desk
- An excursions desk
- The ship’s administrative services
- The sales office, manned by our Guest Relations Officer
- Our 50 m2 boutique which sells clothing, jewellery, beauty products, postcards and various accessories
- Toilets accessible to passengers with reduced mobility
A new hydraulic platform with adjustable height provides:
- Easier boarding than on any other cruise ship
- Easier Zodiac embarkation and disembarkation for expeditions
- Easier access to the sea for swimming and practising various water sports such as kayaking or paddle-boarding
A pool deck offering:
- A pool with a panoramic view, equipped with a counter-current swimming system
- A pleasant solarium
- An outdoor bar and lounge with armchairs and sofas
A 200 m2 main lounge which can accommodate all of our passengers to share convivial moments and to host activities organised during the day or evening.
Lastly, a theatre that seats 188, equipped with:
- The latest sound and lighting technology
- A LED wall as the stage backdrop, for the projection of high-resolution images and videos.
As it is an essential part of French culture, gastronomy will naturally have pride of place aboard this new ship.
- To the back of Deck 4, you will find a 260 m2 panoramic restaurant which can accommodate all of our passengers in a single sitting. Designed differently to that on our other ships, this dining area, which opens onto the outside, will have a buffet of salads, desserts and cheeses at your disposal. Our discreet and attentive crew will provide table service for hot meals.
- In a relaxed atmosphere, an outdoor grill on Deck 3 will serve grilled meats with a variety of salads and desserts.
|Date||Cruise||Ship||Departure||Return||Min Price||Save up to*|
|15 Apr 20||2 Night World Cruise||Le Bellot||Alesund||Copenhagen||$1,220||Select|
|17 Apr 20||7 Night Europe - Northern Cruise||Le Bellot||Copenhagen||Bergen||$5,380||Select|
|24 Apr 20||7 Night Europe - Northern Cruise||Le Bellot||Bergen||Copenhagen||$5,990||Select|
|02 Jun 20||10 Night Europe - Northern Cruise||Le Bellot||Copenhagen||Reykjavik||Select|
|13 Jul 20||7 Night Arctic Cruise||Le Bellot||Reykjavik||Reykjavik||Select|
|20 Jul 20||9 Night Arctic Cruise||Le Bellot||Reykjavik||Bergen||Select|
|11 Sep 20||7 Night Europe - Northern Cruise||Le Bellot||Bergen||Honfleur||$3,880||Select|