Viking Ra cruises on the Nile River in Egypt. Unfortunately these cruises are unable to be booked online. Please contact our Cruise Guru team on 13 13 03 for any bookings or enquiries.
Owned and operated by Viking, Viking Ra is the newest, most upscale ship in Egypt. Specifically built to navigate the Nile, in 2017 she was completely stripped down to her steel frame and reconfigured to be a modern, elegant vessel. Fully reimagined to international standards and Viking design specifications, she is now an all-suite, state-of-the art ship with the clean, elegant Scandinavian design for which Viking is known blended with local influences like traditional geometric Arabic patterns. Accommodating just 48 guests, she offers the ultimate in comfort.
Viking Ra Features
- All-suite state-of-the art ship for just 48 guests
- Veranda Suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom, and have two flat-panel TVs
- Suites feature two rooms-each with a large picture window, and have two flat-panel TVs
- All suites have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration
- Sun Deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting areas
- Pool and two Jacuzzis
- The Lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors that lead to an open air Aquavit terrace for panoramic views
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Spa and massage services
- Complimentary ship wide wireless Internet service
- Laundry service
Currently the information on these cruises are not available online. Please contact us for more information on this ship.