Lofn – Norse Goddess of Comfort
The Norse goddess Lofn is so gracious that the mightiest of gods melts to her will. Even Odin himself, the chief god of Norse mythology, gives Lofn permission to arrange marriages. Whether the love that impassions men and women is right or wrong or approved by others does not concern her. Rather, she longs to nurture adoration at its purest, even if it means arranging marriages that are taboo.
Viking Lofn Features
- 95 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 7 Veranda Suites, 39 Veranda Staterooms, 22 French Balcony Staterooms, 25 Standard Staterooms)
- All suites feature two rooms with a veranda off the living room and a French balcony in the bedroom
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area; organic herb garden and solar panels; putting green, and walking track
- Aquavit Terrace with a revolutionary indoor/outdoor viewing area at the bow of the ship and grills for al fresco dining
- Observation Lounge and bar with floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows for panoramic views
- Library corner and onboard boutique
- Elevator from Middle to Upper Deck only; no elevator access for categories F and E
- Free shipwide wireless Internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines producing less vibrations for a smoother ride
- 40″ flat-panel Sony TV with infotainment system featuring movies on demand plus CNBC, CNN, National Geographic and more
For breakfast, choose from our selections of pastries, cereals, breakfast meats, egg dishes, fresh fruit and selected cheeses. At lunch, select from the soup and sandwich bar, or a choice of entrees and dessert. And for dinner, you are treated to a five-course menu with regional specialties. You may also select from our regional wines to perfectly complement your meal. And wherever you sail, you will find enhancements reflecting your itinerary-it is all part of experiencing the local culture.
An onboard daily newsletter, Viking Daily, featuring information about daily activities, shore excursions and tour departure times is delivered to your stateroom every evening.
We have high standards for the English-speaking crews on board our ships. We personally recruit all of our staff members, from your stateroom steward and waiters, to hotel managers and Program Directors. Proprietary training programs are implemented by our Swiss management team to ensure we always provide the level of service you would find in a fine hotel. The Viking team brings you a level of expertise other companies cannot match.
Hands-on demonstrations, cooking classes, traditional dance performances, and local tastings. These in-depth experiences are included as an essential part of discovering more about the places through which you cruise, and each activity is planned specifically to illuminate each itinerary.
Sometimes you want to dig a little deeper. We offer a series of onboard multimedia talks to shed light on the history and culture of the places you visit. Topics may include the Dutch Masters or French impressionists, castles along the Rhine Valley, the formation of the European Union, the life and works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the wine and cuisine of southern France, and key words and phrases in the local language wherever you are traveling. These presentations provide a context for your own observations, enhancing your travel experience.
|29 Jul 20||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||Enquire||Select|
|26 Aug 20||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||Enquire||Select|
|09 Sep 20||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||Enquire||Select|
|07 Oct 20||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$7,095||Select|
|21 Oct 20||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$6,995||Select|
|17 Mar 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$6,695||Select|
|31 Mar 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$6,395||Select|
|12 May 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$8,295||Select|
|26 May 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$8,295||Select|
|23 Jun 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$7,995||Select|
|07 Jul 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$7,695||Select|
|04 Aug 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$7,695||Select|
|18 Aug 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$7,995||Select|
|15 Sep 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$8,495||Select|
|29 Sep 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$8,295||Select|
|27 Oct 21||14 Night Grand European Tour||Europe||$7,395||Select|