Gear up for adventure right onboard Navigator of the Seas. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing and duty-free shopping. And enjoy spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room.
Recommended For You
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running track
More Specialty Dining Venues
More delectable ways to dine onboard are here. Have dinner family style at Giovannis Table, and share Italian classics. Bite into the sumptuous pan-Asian cuisine at Izumi. Experience Sabor Modern Mexican for savory guacamole and refreshing margaritas served tableside. Enjoy tasty treats from our Cupcake Cupboard now served in the Cafe Promenade.
Sail on the first ship to debut with virtual balconies! Enjoy the sights and sounds of the sea with expansive real-time views of the ocean and our exciting destinations all from the comforts of your interior stateroom. Plus, we are introducing panoramic ocean view staterooms with floor-to-ceiling windows. With staterooms this innovative, you may never want to leave.
Rest & Relaxation
- VitalitySM Spa and Fitness Center
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 7 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Hang ten above sea level on the FlowRider, the first signature surf simulator to debut on the Voyager-class. Or simply hang out by the pool and watch movies and sporting events on a 220-square foot outdoor screen. We are also adding the Royal Babies & Tots Nursery, and the Diamond Lounge exclusively for suite and Crown & Anchor Society members.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- Vegas-style Casino Royale
- R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails
- 11 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Two Poets Pub
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade
- Multi-course dining in the Main Dining Room for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Windjammer Cafe, Cafe Promenade for coffee, pastries and snacks
- Chops Grille signature Steakhouse*
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant*
- Izumi Japanese cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections*
- Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- Room service**
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
**Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m.
Staying connected at sea will be easier than ever with Wi-Fi available throughout the ship. And if you choose to stay in your stateroom to catch a movie, you’ll be able to do it with all new flat-panel televisions. Best of all, we’re introducing digital way-finders onboard so you can find your next hangout and see what’s lined up for the day.
- Gross Tonnage: 138,279
- Length: 1,020 ft
- Max Beam: 159.6 ft
- Draft: 28 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
BOOK NOW - $25PP DEPOSITS
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices shown are per person, twin share in AUD inclusive of all discounts, taxes & fees. Prices are on categories as specified. Prices are subject to change and availability. Offers are valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offer. Minimum price featured does not necessarily reflect the pricing of the offer specified, but rather indicates the cheapest available rate per person, twin share of any promotion offered on each sailing. For accurate pricing for a particular promotion, please select appropriate rate code on desired sailing and continue through to the final pricing screen. The savings percentage amounts are a comparison between the current lowest available fare and the current highest available fare on the same category, regardless of promotion. The savings percentage displayed reflects the highest available discount on any category on that sailing. Each fare level has its own terms and conditions. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Cruise Guru reserves the right to correct any errors inaccuracies or omissions and to change offers, fares and surcharges at any time without notice. Credit card fees are not charged for deposit payments via Visa or MasterCard. Final payments will incur a 1.3% merchant fee via Visa or Mastercard. American Express incurs a 2% merchant fee for both deposits and final payments.